Coronavirus: Patient Informtion
Below are links to information to support you while staying at home during the Corona virus pandemic.
Supporting your recovery after COVID-19
Children and Young People Wellbeing Support
- Websites to support wellbeing during COVID-19
- Home learning: resources for mental health and wellbeing (directory)
- Happy Families, Happy Futures programme
- Healthier Together is a website offering advice and information on health related matters for children aged 0 to 18.
- New Public Heath England guidance to support parents/carers on children and young people's mental health and wellbeing.
Adults Wellbeing Support
- LiveWell Dorset have adapted their 5 steps to wellbeing - click here. For people signing up to 'stop smoking' support, LiveWell Dorset are now able to post out nicotine replacement therapy packs. Also weight loss classes are now being run online.
- Every Mind Matters have updated their website to reflect how to look after your health and wellbeing during COVID-19.
- HeadFIT is a new online platform providing the military with 24/7 access to self-help tools to help manage stresses of every day life.
- Our Dorset health app finder.
- Help & Kindness is a great website who collate all help and support available including shops who will take payment over the telephone and do deliveries (if you put COVID 19 and your postcode in the seach box you will get all relevant local information).
- If you are a victim of Domestic Abuse there are various organisations that are there to support and help you; click here or here for lists of places offering support. Remember you are not alone.
- Sport England have a new campaign called #StayInWorkOut, aiming to inspire and inform people about how they can keep moving while indoors. This includes home workouts from popular fitness brands and influencers. The campaign also encourages the public to go outside for exercise once a day in line with advice from the government. Click here for their Twitter channel.
- For information regarding community and volunteer services, click here.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.